Today I would like to present 10 facts that you might already know, or will discover soon, about this blog – kenwooi.com. Enjoy!
1) kenwooi.com has an average of 9 to 10 entries published every month. Therefore, reaching 500 entries will take approximately 4 years – which is easily achievable by some bloggers in 1 year plus.
2) It reaches an average of 300 unique visitors a day, while it can reach up to 500-plus a day when it’s updated.
Good enough for a not-so-famous blogger like me. Right?
To achieve kennysia.com‘s 8000 unique visitors A DAY would take kenwooi.com about 26 days, almost a month! =/
3) kenwooi.com earns an average of RM20 every week. The only source of earning, so far, is via Nuffnang. They are purely from CPC and Metered Campaigns. Nuffnang never give me any advertorial assignments before.
This is one of the cheques I received last year. Little only lah! To earn RedMummy’s RM10,000 a month will take… ahhhh forget it!
4) Every entries will be re-read, checked and modified several times before being published. This is to ensure that the content is acceptable and error-free. Fussy hor?
5) All articles are published at 12am, or 12am-plus if more time needed. It’s uncommon for kenwooi.com to be updated at any other time.
Why 12am you might ask? I also don’t know. =/
6) Although I started blogging since May 2008, the “breakthrough” into the blogging scene happened in March 2009. It was kick-started by Things To Do During Earth Hour entry.
7) It’s very impossible for kenwooi.com to win prizes via blogging contests. The entries prepared are usually to entertain the readers than to amaze the contest judges. For instance, My Top 5 Treat List that could win me a new Dell Inspiron 13 laptop!
I thought this ending-picture will make the judge go “high” and announce me as the winner. But I guess they would prefer the one without square-square censorship? =/
Conclusion is, kenwooi.com sucks at winning contests.
8) Till date, the entry with the most comments received is kennysia.com VS kenwooi.com with 227 comments.
It’s actually a contest entry written for Nuffnang’s Project Alpha – but as usual, it didn’t even win top 10 prizes. Sucks eh?
Really appreciate that. Thank you, and sorry if I missed out any. So yeah, anyone else is gonna promote/review/declare-your-love-to kenwooi.com on their blog? Do tell me okay! =P
10) Finally, the most important fact of the day is – kenwooi.com turns TWO on the 8th May 2010!
As a birthday gift, here’s a slice of Secret Recipe Cheeze Choc for you! Yummy!
Besides that, I’ve also changed the template (clothing) for you. Hope you like it.
May you have another entry-ful year ahead! Happy 2nd Birthday my baby kenwooi.com! =)