1) Petrol and sugar price increase by a few cents, you complain.
If Starbucks increase RM1, no complaints. New gadgets like Apple iPhone 4 and iPad cost thousands, NO COMPLAINTS.
2) When Manchester United comes down to Malaysia to have a friendly match with the Malaysia national football team…
…you support Manchester United kau kau.
3) You love the variety of Malaysian food.
Everyday eat a lot, complain fat and then decide to hit the gym.
4) When the national anthem Negaraku is played, you usually don’t stand.
You only stand during official occasions and school assemblies.
5) You drive a Kancil like a Ferrari.
Always speed and use the honk because other drivers are idiots on the road.
6) You don’t like lining up and waiting for queue while paying bills or banking, even though it’s just an hour.
But for an Apple product, you can wait for HOURS.
7) You blame the bad traffic, lack of parking spaces and distance when being late.
8) You always rant and complain about the Internet Service Providers being so slow. Especially Streamyx.
Thought of changing to other ISP because they promise improved packages.
But nothing improved, you keep complaining and still use Streamyx because your house got many users.
9) You use Manglish often.
And jumble it up even better.
10) You learned Malaysian history during school years and forget almost every details after you left school.
The only historical information you remember is the date of Malaysia’s Independence Day – 31st August 1957.
Happy 53rd Merdeka Day, Malaysia!