1) The phrase “ayoyo” is used every now and then.
It’s special when it comes with an Indian accent.
2) Rhythmic music that makes you wanna dance.
Yeah, I know Jai Ho is not a Tamil movie, but you get the point. :)
3) Happy and joyous moments…
…that always burst into a song and dance.
4) Both good and bad guys dance together all of a sudden, especially in a spacious meadow.
Additionally, a group of extra dancers appear out of no where too.
5) During hand-to-hand fights, the hero will somehow roll on the mud and end up getting his white shirt covered with dirt, sweat and blood.
6) Macho dudes in shades all the time – even during stunts.
It just won’t fall off!
7) Objections from the father.
Especially when it’s about his children’s relationships or weddings.
8) Super attractive and beautiful daughters.
As a result, they’re usually the cause of arguments and conflicts between many parties.
Then, she sings and dances along with a bunch of horny guys.
9) An ending where the nemesis turns out to be related to the hero, for instance – dad or long-lost brother.
10) A head of police with thick moustache.
So does the villain.
Alright, it’s obvious – kenwooi.com wishes Happy Deepavali to everyone, especially to the Hindu community.
Enjoy the holiday and have a Bollywood-ful fun! :)